List Of Countries That I've Been To

I'm just collecting my own data and making a list of all the countries that I've seen or been to. Here's the list (nothing bigtime, just a special interest):

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Austria

2) Switzerland

3) Monaco

4) Germany

5) Sweden

6) Denmark

7) Netherlands/Holland

8) Greece

9) France

10) India

11) Czech Republic

12) Liechenstein

13) UAE (Dubai)

14) USA

15) Italy

16) Slovakia

17) Hungary

18) Luxembourg

19) Iceland

20) Singapore

21) Sri Lanka

22) Nepal

23) Chile

24) Poland
25) Turkey
26) Jordan
27) China (Hong Kong SAR)

I'll update the list with new entries if I happen to travel and visit more countries. :-)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not even imagine I could have survived until the 2nd b-day! :-) Well this means it's a real passion! :-) I'm glad to hear you love the guide! :-
    honeymoon in Europe

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.